- Albany - Perth/ Scarborough (via Southwestern coastal roads)
- Flat/ Tarmac roads- watch out for the roadkills!
- Bus/Train ride- Perth-Albany on Day 2. (400km++ long rides)
- Duration- 11 days/ 10 nights (including flight days)
- Mileage- approx. 900km (average. 100-120km ride/ day)
- Self-supported (carry own panniers, spares & tools)
- Accommodation- Motels/Apartments/Hostels- sharing basis.
- Highlights- The Gap/ Natural Bridge, Treetop Walk, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Fremantle, King's Park etc.
- Overnights stops- Albany, Walpole, Pemberton, Augusta, Burnbury, Rockingham, Scarborough.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Something to think about....
Tour of Southwestern Australia